Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm officially "that" Mom.

I got the Parent Volunteer Form for Luca's class and was asked to check off ALL the ones I was interested in.

- Room Mom
- 3 year old Pre-School Representative (requiring me to attend board meetings and "represent" the 3 year old class)
- Willing to assist in helping the teachers prepare for classes (cutting/stapling/etc. for their lessons)
- Willing to make things at home to bring in to class to help the teachers (play-doh, etc.)
- Willing to come into the class and share a talent (i.e. cooking, music, etc.)


I checked them all off. And made up a talent.

3 comments:

Cammie said...

I dont think the ability to do shots of bailey's with your hands tied behind your back is what they mean by "talent"

Diana Lesjak said...

Amy... Hello!! Great job! What is that made up talent going to be? Just wondering! I am in Italy with my sister for a pilates retreat...see all the fun things you will be able to do once you've shared your TALENT and done all the things on the list~ for about 16 years!!! Pictures please...

Beckie said...

I am getting grief from my husband as I type this. My daughter started kindergarten and I am signing her up and joining everything! From girl scouts, to PTA, to Room Mom, to cheer clinics, to heading up fundraisers and box tops. I can make my days last 40 hours, right? You give me courage to believe I can do all of these things. Good luck!