"I can't see, toots!"
Thank you, makers of Toy Story 3 and Mr. Potato Head. You deserve all the credit for this one.
When my high school sex education teacher told us that it only takes one time to get pregnant, she wasn't kidding. When my son was 5 months old I found out that I was pregnant with my daughter. This is my little place to track my journey through 3 kids under 4, while trying to stay sane (trying being the operative word). I am the perfect example.
4 comments:
AMY.... where have you been? How are the little darlings? Luca sounds as fun as ever! How is little Avery doing? Good to hear from you on your blog!!
DIANA! I've been such a crappy blogger, I know! It was Christmas and then we moved and then 2011 has just sucked so far but that's for another post! ;)
I'll post an update on the kids soon. They are getting so big!
How are you and all the grandbabies?
Amy... we are great! Cayden has been fracture free for almost one year~ I have 2 new granddaughters, taking me up to 5 gems now! Mya and Layla joined our family this past August and Oct! Can't wait to hear more from you! Hoping things start looking up for you for the rest of 2011!
Still looking for you Amy! I hope all good!
Post a Comment