I've been debating a blog for a while now. Especially after reading some of the others. I didn't think I had anything substantial to contribute or anything that people would be interested in. And while that still may be true, I thought at the least it would be a good place for family and friends to go for updates and pictures of LJ.
Speaking of sweet LJ...he's doing great. He's been fighting this cold but it seems to be draining out of him now. He hates the snot sucker as I'm sure all kids do. But at least its coming out as opposed to staying in and causing pneumonia or something worse. Hubby and I were convinced that he'd be up constantly at night with such a runny nose but he's actually slept through the night for the last two nights in a row. We're keeping our fingers crossed that this will continue!
Tonight at dinner hubby and I decided to try something new with LJ...the highchair! He did great in it (as you can see in the pictures) and sat up really well.
That's it for now. I'll try to update this as much as possible with new pictures and maybe an occassional video. I'm still new to blogging but hopefully it'll be a place that I can store memories of LJ's babyhood!


No comments:
Post a Comment