Sad, right?
That's about as dangerous as life has been lately. Blog has been neglected, eyebrows have been neglected, swimsuit body...well, that's just too far gone at this point. We're past neglected on that one.
On another topic...can someone please explain to me why my son is obsessed with dog poop? He marches around the house singing, "let's go see the dog poopy!" Then he'll proceed to tell me he wants to eat it. Ummmm....I've never fed him dog poop before. At least not that I'm aware of. What the hell could be so appetizing about it? Ahh, toddler boys. Gotta love them.
Avery is imitating every little thing that Luca does. Luca decides he wants to eat his dinner like a dog so Avery proceeds to go face first into her plate also. Monkey see, monkey do. Luca climbs on top of furniture....Avery is right behind him. She is completely fearless too. Especially around water. Which throws me into cardiac arrest every 2.5 seconds.
This post goes out to my wonderful friend Kate whom I've so neglected by not blogging as much. I promise I'll try to get back in the swing of things!!!


5 comments:
I hope you get back into the swing of things too!! I miss your posts Amy! Sarah and Molly also like to get bowls, fill them with water and get on all fours and lick the bowls dry. What the??
lol, thank you :)
Miss your blog
About time :). I miss reading your blog
I laughed at this and I had to read again to get yet another laugh in. I'm sure this is just a phase the kids go through, at least he is eating, right.
Post a Comment