Hubby took LJ to Uncle Chris's house for a boy's football day. It gave me a chance to go out to lunch and shopping with my girlfriends, Meggan and her sister Sheila. Now I'm relaxing in a quiet house. So needless to say, I don't want to spend it writing on a blog. I'll try to update again this week. Say a little prayer for me that it's a better one!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
This is how I roll...
I haven't posted in a long time...sorry about that. Last week wasn't a good one. I don't know what happened to my happy, smiling baby. LJ fussed and whined and cried pretty much all week. It was exhausting! Monday was great though...he even rolled over! Hubby was laying on the floor playing with him and I was on the couch reading when all of a sudden he started leaning more and more onto his side. I looked up and just kept saying, "keep going, keep going, keep going!" and then SUCCESS! He had rolled over from tummy to back. It was awesome! I just started screaming! Hubby thought it was a fluke so we made LJ do it again (poor kid). This time I grabbed the camera...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment