Monday, February 18, 2008

Here we go again...

Yup, that would be a positive pregnancy test. Sweet LJ isn't even 6 months old yet and I'm pregnant again. I learned today from my friend Lori that you are the most fertile at 6 months post partum. It would have been great to have that information at 5 months post partum. But oh well...what can I do about it now?

I have to be honest though. I was less than thrilled with the news. And I know its completely selfish and lame but it's gonna take time to sink in. I wasn't even sure I wanted a second child let alone a second child this quickly! 

One side of me still wants to curl up in bed and cry and never get out. The other part of me is saying, "shut the f up." There are so many women out there trying so hard to have a baby and here I am complaining. I'm still struggling with both sides though. 

I know I'll start to get excited once I'm out of the first trimester. As of right now, I have no clue how far along I am. I don't remember when my last period was (I think some time in December). I'm terrified of feeling like crap everyday when I have a 6 month old to take care of. But I'll deal for the simple reason of not having any other choice.

So here we go again. Baby Cav #2 is on his or her way!

No comments: