My morning sickness was really bad. Which is strange because my m/s with LJ didn't start until after 7 weeks. Well, not this time. It seems to have started when I was approximately 3 hours pregnant. With LJ I didn't even puke...just felt really nauseous all the time. Not so lucky this time. I heaved into the sink multiple times a day with LJ in my arms. No fun. Thank God my OB gave me a prescription for Zofran. I don't know what I'd do without that stuff. It allows me to be sane again. Well, as sane as I possibly can be with a 6 month old.
So far, I'm about 7 weeks pregnant, give or take. They think my due date is around October 21st-22nd. Not soon enough. I'll just be happy to be out of the first tri.
I'll try to post some pictures later. LJ is getting fussy and hubby is in NYC having dinner with some old friends so I'm on my own. Bedtime is just around the corner! Woohoo!


No comments:
Post a Comment