Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Holy horrible blogger!

Has it really been over 2 months since my last post?! Noooooooo! I don't believe it! Man, I truly suck at this.

But I can't lie. I totally remembered the blog but was just too lazy to update. A ton of crap has happened with LJ but I'm just lazy. No, I'm pregnant. I'm blaming the fetus for this one. 

Anyway, sweet LJ is doing great! Aside from the ear infection he was diagnosed with today of course. It's his very first one! I feel like I should pull out his baby book and jot it down. He's rolling all over the place now and trying so hard to crawl. He's pretty good at the backwards crawl but hasn't quite mastered the forward motion. He gets up on all fours and sort hangs out and then just face plants. It's actually pretty funny. 

His first tooth broke through in April...thank sweet Jesus. That was a fun few days...NOT! But it's so cute to see his big, goofy smile and one tooth!

He's still a moose of a child too. At 8 months he weighed in at 22 pounds. When I had him back at the pedi today he was 21 pounds. So he's lost a little. But I'm sure he'll put it back on in no time. He hasn't been eating the same lately because of the ear infection and snotty nose. 

Pregnancy #2 is going well. No more morning sickness luckily. I don't know how I would have made it through if it weren't for that Zofran. It gave me horrible stomach aches but I didn't care. I hate feeling nauseous and throwing up so I took the belly aches instead. I go for my BIG ultrasound on June 11th. Everyone is saying they think its a girl and I agree but I'm telling everyone that I think it's a boy. I don't think my head wants to believe my gut. I had a gut feeling about LJ and I was right then so we'll see! 

Alright, time for bed. Lord knows I need to get in there now while LJ is still sleeping. It's only a matter of time before he's up screaming from ear pain!

Oh, and of course, some pics...



No comments: