Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Crawl the Line...

Sweet LJ is CRAWLING!!! It's so cute! Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from the actual day he started crawling (his 10 month birthday, June 23rd, 2008). Long story short, my knee got really bad the Friday before. It swelled up huge and I was put on crutches until my surgery June 30th. Which means I couldn't take care of LJ on my own so off to Mom and Dad's I went! Thank God for Mom and Dad...especially Mom! She saved the day, as usual. I was there for a few days so I could get the fluid and swelling down. I never thought to bring my camera because what could happen in 3 days?! I could have kicked myself in the head! He started crawling the first day we were there and hasn't looked back. He's starting to pick up speed now and follows us all over the place. He's pulling himself up to standing on everything possible (furniture, toys, legs, you name it). He's even starting to take some steps and cruise a little. It's so crazy to see how big he's gotten and how quickly he's learning things now. 

He's also about to cut his 2nd tooth. It has been a long time coming. He just doesn't seem to be a good teether. And his teeth take for-ev-er to come in! Talk about a pain for him and us!

I had my knee surgery yesterday and I'm doing well. Mom is here taking care of LJ so I can recover. I'm super tired from crutching with a big preggo belly (and the percocets) but LJ is being a really good boy for her. 

We got the big news on the sex of Baby#2. It's a GIRL! My gut was telling me all along that it was a girl but I think my head didn't believe my gut. I fully expected to be wrong but I wasn't. That just proves mothers intuition is always right! So, Avery Carolena will be making her debut in October some time! We're so excited, especially hubby because he just wants to cuddle his baby girl!

So those are all the updates I have at the moment. Now for the video of Luca crawling and dancing...




And for some pictures...



No comments: