Monday, March 2, 2009

We're gonna try this again.

I have a really good excuse for not blogging. I had a baby. LOL!

Avery was born on October 20, 2008 at a healthy 6 lbs., 1 oz. (and 18 inches). She's just over 4 months old now and rolled over (back to belly) for the first time this morning! It was very exciting! From the minute she came out she was vastly different from her big brother. She was actually quiet. Not a bad quiet. A very peaceful quiet that the hubster and I haven't known since he was born in August 2007. The two of them are polar opposites. For example, I'm sitting here typing while Luca "reads." That means he flips through books saying, "ahhhhhhhhh. ahhhhhhhhhh. ahhhhhhhhhhh. ahhhhhhhhhhhh." While Avery is just laying on the floor, watching her loudmouth brother and kicking her legs around. 

Speaking of sweet (loud) LJ, he's running all over the place, causing all sorts of trouble. He's speaking and has begun recognizing some letters of the alphabet. He's such the little genius. And it's hysterical to listen to him make different animal sounds. I have that on video that I'll try and post soon. Things are just a little crazy around here with the kiddos.

I'm really going to try and post more frequently now. I want a place to jot down the little things that happen with the kids. Or things that just piss me off. Which, many times, are one in the same.


No comments: