1. Early onset baldness...ah the joy of post partum hair loss times two. My remedy for it the first time around? Get knocked up again.
2. A stomach covered with so many stretch marks that it looks like a road map of oh, I don't know, THE WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY?!
3. The skin of a 15 year old boy just hitting puberty. Thank God there is no Mariah Carey voice to go with it or the hubster might start questioning if I actually birthed the bundles of joy.
4. Just a temporary, scratch that, a most likely permanent need for Prozac.
5. The muffin top. Enough said.
6. A smidgen of a sharpened memory. I mean, I can remember the songs to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, My Friends Tigger and Pooh, and Handy Manny whilst in a dead sleep. (ps - I think I have a new found love of the word whilst)
7. The ability to multi-task like no other. I can feed Avery a bottle with an elbow, blog with one hand, drink Bailey's with the other hand, and kick Luca in the ass for smacking Avery in the head all at the same time. What can I say, I'm a talented girl?! (you should see me in bed...maybe why I had two kids 14 months apart?)
So after I think of all of this dreadful stuff, I realize just what Luca Stink and Avie Baby have done for me and it is this...
...just smile. They are such happy, sweet babies. I really am so lucky to have these kids in my life. And although some days are hard and I have to drink more Bailey's than normal, they are so much fun and melt my heart on a daily basis!


8 comments:
Aww - those smiling faces, too cute
Loving your blog, I check it daily
They are just SO worth it all! They are gorgeous babies, Amy.
You are my hero. Can I bring my two kids and drop them at your place? You'd probably have a better handle on things than me! lol
heehee. so cute those babies!
How cute are they? Can we add, hair in new places to the list please? LOL
OMG your kids are so stinking cute!!!
And LOVE your list!!
Beeeau-tiful children.
And I'm frightened of children so that's saying something.
(I, too, love the word 'whilst').
LOL! Great list! I can totally relate!
My drug of choice is Bailey's too. And wine.
Post a Comment