I like you. I really do. Regardless of the fact that you are over the top friendly, I like you. I get that you work with 5 year olds all day so you have to speak in a high pitched, chipper voice. I get that in order to be mildly entertained by speaking to a puppet gopher, you must be high. But it's ok, I understand it all. What I don't understand is why you are always wearing the same damn outfit?

PBS makes a decent amount of money. I know this because they are constantly hawking us for it. The Director of Marketing (joined by Clifford) are forever asking Luca to get his Mommy for an important message. Can they not afford a wardrobe for you? Christ, can't you just bring in something of your own? It's gotta be better than wearing that same purple shirt over and over again.
I eagerly await your response.
Yours in fashion,
Amy


7 comments:
thank God I dont know this show. Im thinking about blogging about yo gabba gabba at some point
YGG is the work of the devil. That shit is weird! Can you imagine waking up every morning and having to be DJ Lance Rock?! I'd love to know what he's like in real life. Like, is he really that gay and that's why he got the part?
I agree. Why in the hell does Nina wear the exact same PJ's every.single.night. for the good night show? WHY?!?!
I am glad I wasn't the only one wondering....
Hahahaha.
Can't wait to read THAT letter!
:)
And can I say WOW and AMAZING to your comment today on the WHAT IF post today?
OMG, so true! bizarre how she wears the same outfit every single day...
Girl can I just DITTO you!!!!
Post a Comment