So I got home with my face feeling "tight." Ya know, like leather. After a day, it started. The Great Peel of 2009. Funny thing though, it's only happened on my face. Now normally I wouldn't give a shit. I mean, who am I trying to impress? Big Poppa? Haha...no. No need to do that. I already got the diamond. The issue at hand is that I'm hosting my BFF's bridal shower tomorrow. Fucking awesome. If that's not karma smacking me in the peeling face for going to Florida without the kids then I don't know what is.
And I'm sure some of you are thinking, 'what's the big deal? It's a couple pieces of dead skin.' But it's not. It's my entire forehead, nose, and under both eyes. And even better, it got so bad on the bridge of my nose that it bled and I now also have a scab. Man, I am gonna look hotter than a whore on a Friday night at this shower tomorrow! Go ahead, be jealous.
On the up side, I guess there's no need for me to do a facial peel any time in the near future. Silver lining, right?!


3 comments:
I would like to see a picture please!! It's only fair since I got a picture of you while you were receiving said burn.
Scrub with an SOS Pad............
That blows Amy, I hate that - although I would lerve a pic
This one time at band camp...ok, when I was vacaying in FL, my lips got very sunburned and started swelling. I already have full lips so needless to say, I looked like Octomom gone wild for a day or 2.
Post a Comment