Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Whore-Out Wednesday!!!


It's that time again! Time to whore out your friends/blog buddies! We all love us some good blog readin' or craft creatin' ladies! You think your friend is the funniest person since Michael Richards (oh wait, he's a racist) or that your blog buddy makes the cutest re-useable pads (thank you, Cammie)? Let us judge for ourselves! Add your own Whore-Out Wesnesday post (be sure to grab the button) to your blog and link to us so we can enjoy! 

This week I'd like to whore out Lee. She is the fucking shit. There's just no other way to describe her. Not only did she create my wonderful "Whore-Out Wednesday" button but she also walked me through getting it up on my sidebar (I think that's what it's called). If you haven't been able to tell, I'm a bit of tart when it comes to this blog but I'm learning. Lee came to my rescue like Edward did for Vivian in Pretty Woman. Ok, so maybe it wasn't that dramatic and there were no fire escapes involved. But she's still awesome.

HERE is her personal blog and HERE is the blog she uses to create free layouts/buttons/etc. for blog tarts like myself!

Thanks again, Lee!


So who would you like to whore-out?

Write your own post on your blog and link it back to mine . Then come back here and post a link to it in the comments!


2 comments:

Muppet Soul said...

Oooh!

This is my first time hearing of whore out Wednesday - awesomeness.

I love it when bloggers show blog love to other bloggers.

One more time: Blog.

I didn't do an official whore-out-wednesday thing, but I am starting to do entries to endorse people:

http://muppetsoul.blogspot.com/2009/03/muppet-effing-digs-you.html

The Farmers Wife said...

Oh how I love your blog! You totally put the Sass in Sassalicious! Totally following like a love sick puppy.