I've decided to start something new. I feel that it's time for a little whoring. I've been reading a bunch of blogs and thought about whoring out my friends and blog buddies when their blog hits that special place in my...heart. What did you think I was gonna say? Get your mind out of the gutter, dirty birds. So my first WHORE ever is...
I heart this blog. I heart it even more because I am the biggest tart when it comes to all things coupon related. Start talking double/triple coupons, register rewards, extra care bucks, etc. and my head starts spinning Exorcist style. But this blog explains things nicely. And she's just starting out so who better to be my first WHORE then a rookie as well!
So check her shit out. She's the bomb.


3 comments:
you should coin this whore wednesday and get a button! LOL
and here I thought based on the title of this post that you were talking about me.
bwahahaha.
hey. join twitter
that's what i was thinking of doing! but i don't know how to get a button. can you tell i'm new to this blogging thing?!
help a hooker out!
I can't believe I'm your 'first whore' ever. I really can't believe that. There must have been more before me....
Post a Comment