Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mama Loco

Oh how I love this idea. I get to bitch and moan about what pisses me off and maybe even stomp my feet a few times. I loved me some Mama-Loco already, but now I lust her too. 

So here goes...

-People who don't say thank you when I hold the damn door for them. Do you think you're entitled to it or something? Well guess what? You're not. I don't have to be so polite. I can just let it slam in your face but I was raised with manners, unlike you. And equally as bad is when someone slams that door in your face. Really?! Was it that hard to wait the .00000001 seconds until I got to the door?
-I love my husband. I really, really do. And I typically have nothing to complain about with him. But sweet baby jesus in a manger, the snoring is out of control! It's gotten to the point where it's waking me up out of a sound sleep. I punch him numerous times throughout the night and he literally rolls over and just starts snoring again. If it wouldn't stop him from breathing, I would shove cotton balls up his nose for some peaceful slumber.
-Stupid f'ing paypal. I need to pay for something that I ordered and they won't let me log in. So annoying. And the seller of the item is horrendously slow at getting back to me.

That felt good. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So right for the door!!! For your hubby snoring, if he snores even on his side then you should see a doctor about that, because it can be something more. Good luck!

Melissa said...

'But sweet baby jesus in a manger'
HOLY CRAP! I spit out apple juice threw my nose. God pleae marry ME!!

bwaaahahaha

Cammie said...

maybe he has sleep apnea.
Joe did. Until I made him have surgery to correct it because I could no longer stand the snoring.

Amy McMean said...

Next time someone doesn't say thank you make sure you loudly say something nice like "the word is THANK YOU!" or "I assume you must be mute so a polite head nod will do"