Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Whore-Out Wednesday!!!


It's that time again! Time to whore out your friends/blog buddies! Add your own Whore-Out Wesnesday post (be sure to grab the button) to your blog and link to us so we can enjoy!

This week I'd like to Whore-Out Dunkin Donuts coffee. For without DD coffee, my mornings/days/life would be a miserable one. Especially after last night. You see, my wonderful son decided that 1220am was a sufficient wake up time and that 445am would be about the right hour to fall back asleep. So DD coffee, I salute you. I worship you. If polygamy and marriage to inanimate objects were legal (which in some states it may very well be...thank you Muppet Soul), then I'd marry you. 

Write your own post on your blog and link it back to mine . Then come back here and post a link to it in the comments!


PS - Please send some prayers/vibes/wiggly fingers over to MckMama and baby Stellan! He needs it right now!
Prayers for Stellan

5 comments:

Cammie said...

I have heard that they put crack in their coffee. So I really should try it sometime

The Rambler said...

Love it!!!

Mmmmm...what to whore out? Have to think about it.

Unknown said...

Sherrie sent me over. I thought I had in bad, my last 2 are 21 months apart. You got me beat.

Melanie said...

You have an award over at my blog. :)

LeahAna said...

Dunkin Donuts is absolutely the best coffee ever. I prefer the iced latte!

Leah

www.LeahAna.Blogspot.com