Back when I was miserably pregnant with Avery I had a photo shoot with my good friend, Bernadette. She's an amazing photographer out of Philly and an even cooler chick. I heart her. I heart her in an inappropriate way but that's for another post.
So we did this shoot at a local college with Luca and the hubs. We just went with the flow and laughed a lot. She got some really great photos and that's a lot for me to say cause I'm uber critical of myself.
Back about a month or two ago she mentioned to me that she was submitting one of the pics to a magazine for a feature they were doing. We both sort of forgot about it after that. I mean, I know I'm a hot piece of ass and everything, I just had to wait for these magazine people to realize it as well. HAHA!
Anyway...fast forward to this morning. I get a text from my ninja lover, Maggie, asking for my autograph. Turns out she was in her OB's office flipping through this magazine and BAM! There's my skank ass and ginormo stomach smacking her right in the face! WE WERE PUBLISHED!!!!
So for your viewing pleasure, I present the photos. And fair warning... I'm ghetto and don't have a scanner so I took a picture with my camera and then uploaded it. Deal.


6 comments:
I just about lost it at ninja lover. thanks.
Damn Heidi Klum, that's cool!
That's so awesome!
That's so cool! Where might one pick up a copy? I want to get an autograph.
Autograph pleaseeeeee....:)
You hot piece of....you know.
Thanks so much for visiting me on my SITS day :)
Hot damn! Congratulations on being famous!
Post a Comment