This one fucking fake person in particular. She tries to come off all sweet and she's not.
Ok, I realize this type of tantrum requires a backstory. But it's a really looooong story. So I'll just give the cliff's notes.
I'm the Maid of Honor in my BFF's wedding next month. And yes I said MAID of honor even though I'm married because let's face it, Matron just sounds so old and wrinkly and crusty. Blech. So I'm the Maid of Honor and have been planning her shower. Well I really tried to include the whole bridal party in the planning and I thought I did a decent job. I found a restaurant to have it and it's super afforadable. Well I get an email from the groom's sister but get this...it was an email she meant to send to her mom. So of course it was a nasty email about the shower and what she plans on NOT doing and shit. Honestly, it made me laugh because the girl couldn't have been more off base but whatevs. I'm not going to tell my BFF because it would crush her that her future SIL was basically trashing their wedding. So I get this big apology email from her and blah, blah, blah. I let it go. She's been all 'oh I'll pay for whatever but I'm not participating.' She even had the audacity to say that she's older and can't party like us young kids so we could count her out for the bachelorette party. Um, last time I checked honey, you were only a couple years older than me and I have two fucking kids on you. So catch the fuck up and then be condescending.
One of the other bridesmaids sent out an email today about the bachelorette party. This future SIL replies to all, sweet as sugar, about how she'll pay for whatever but just can't commit the time to going out. But she loves her future SIL and she deserves the best bachelorette party. WHAT-FUCKING-EVER! It's so phony! It drives me bonkers! I so bad want to just call this girl out in front of everyone but I'm not enough of a douchebag to do that. Maybe I need to channel some Bachelor Jason and then I'd be able to do it!


3 comments:
You're nicer than me. I say what I think and don't hold back.
I'd probably write her an email but be sure to send it to everyone.
Normally, I totally wouldn't hold back. I'm the brutally honest one that will tell you that you need a mustache wax. But I don't want to put my BFF in a bad spot with her future SIL so mum's the word.
And Cammie...yes please.
Wow, it sounds like you've been hanging out with my bridal party. They sucked.
Post a Comment