Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor or The Douchebag???

So pretty much all of America saw the season finale of The Bachelor last night. Christ, even my husband sat through a few minutes of it with me until he got bored and rolled over to sleep. Anyway...this guy totally fooled the country! He comes off the Bachelorette as the poor single dad who has his heart broken by that bitch DeAnna (who picked Jesse over Jason...whaaaaa???) and then goes and dumps poor Melissa on national television. Now granted, I read about this happening on some gossip website (realitysteve.com or something like that...hell if I can remember) so I knew it was coming. But still, it doesn't make me any less pissed off. And ABC, you're also a bunch of d-bags! Staged or not, Melissa has to be humiliated today. And Molly...girlfriend is ok with being sloppy seconds?! 
Wanna know my opinion (no idea why I'm asking when you're gonna get it anyway)? Jason chose Melissa and then maybe realized that she was a bad lay or something equally stupid and wanted to switch over and try out Molly. Either way, it has dirtbag written all over it. 

Onto another topic...Luke is still sleeping and it's nearly 830am!! Suh-weeeet! Except that Avery decided to wake up at 630am. Balls. But she did STTN so I can't complain too much, yet I still will. I was exhausted this morning and all warm in my bed. But the baby needed to eat so we've been up and at 'em for 2 hours while moosey snoozes away upstairs. 

I should be taking advantage of this time but I won't. Instead I'll sit here, enjoy my (now cold) coffee, and read more gossip websites about how much of a douchebag Jason the Bachelor is.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I am so irritated with this guy!

I read an interview with Melissa yesterday and she says that Jason lied. She said that he changed as soon as they got back to the states and he didn't even try to make things better.

Molly is an idiot!

So, I'm wondering...does this make you not want to watch the next one? With Jillian?