Friday, March 19, 2010

Coincidence?

If you've read my blog for any length of time then you know that I sometimes lovingly refer to my daughter as the devil child. If you knew her, you'd understand and probably agree. She's very headstrong and extremely fiesty. She most certainly doesn't get this from me. Ha.

So fast forward to tax time. Trust me, this is going somewhere. It's random but it's funny. Big Poppa was doing our taxes and had to enter social security numbers for everyone.

Want to take a wild guess what the last 3 digits of my sweet daughters social security number are?

Yeah.

666.

Coincidence? I think not.

I rest my case.

3 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

Scary... very scary!! She is so special, you and big poppa better treat her right or else!!! Thanks for your thoughts and hugs about Cayden!!

The Rambler said...

No way. I hear The Twilight Zone music playing :)

QueenBee said...

Get thee behind me satan. LOL