I'm lost. I give.
What do you do to stop these behaviors?
Or am I doomed to have an abusive child?
When my high school sex education teacher told us that it only takes one time to get pregnant, she wasn't kidding. When my son was 5 months old I found out that I was pregnant with my daughter. This is my little place to track my journey through 3 kids under 4, while trying to stay sane (trying being the operative word). I am the perfect example.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness...not sweet Luca!! Tell him it is not ok to hit. Keep up the timeouts. He'll get it. I would also take something my son loved to play with and put it out of his reach but still in his sight. If he had 3 timeouts for the same action, the toy was taken until the next day. My son learned fast that he did not want to lose his prized possession. Stay calm... act like the super nanny!!! Ha, in fact, my daughter let her 4 year old watch an episode and told her if she didn't listen the super nanny would come to their house!! Sarah is terrified of the super nanny now!! All her mother says is "Do I have to call you know who??" This too shall pass Amy dear!!
Whup that tail
Post a Comment