Thursday, April 8, 2010

I can't even remember the last time I blogged. That's sad.

I've been MIA. I know. But I swear it's for good reason. I got a job. It's only part time but it's really not feeling so part time since I pretty much am working at some point every single day. It's for a catering company. Get this....they contacted ME to help them expand their catering business. Pretty cool, right? Someone passed my name along to them and next thing I know, I'm working. So far I really enjoy it. I'm selling and booking events which is what I was hired to do. I don't mine working so much because I actually like it. So it's all good. But it's making life extremely hectic.

Besides that, all else is good on the homefront. Babies are good, crazy as ever. Avery is just the sweetest thing this week. But as you all know with her that could change in an instant. Luca is all about being outside. From the minute he wakes up at 630am, he wants to go outside and I don't stop hearing about it until he goes to bed at 8pm. As annoying as it is, I'd rather he love being outside then sitting in front of the tv.

Gotta run. Luca is crying because he wants his easter basket. I hope to catch up and resume normal posting soon!

2 comments:

QueenBee said...

Thank goodness you are not on craigslist reading about being a period partner. whew!

Diana Lesjak said...

Good for you Amy... Congrats on the new job!! Sounds better than some of the other ones you saw on craigslist!!!