Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why? Why? Why? Why?

WHYYYYYYYYYY??

Oh my sweet baby Jesus, if I have to hear this one more time I might jump from the nearest liquor store roof.

We have officially hit the why phase and for reals, I don't know if I'll survive it. While I don't claim to be the worlds most patient person I am proud of the fact that I've become more patient since birthing two children a mere 14 months apart. But this phase folks might be the death of my patience and resurrection of the former short-fused Amy.

My son, God love him, is a talker. No clue where he gets that from (shut up to all the family and friends reading this). He doesn't stop talking from the minute he wakes up in the morning (::whispers:: "Mama...what you do-ning?" UMMMM...SLEEPING!!!!) until he he falls asleep with a ya-ya shoved up his nose at night (usually singing, "Bob the Builder, can we fix it? Bob the Builder, yes we can!") So you can imagine with his already talkative nature plus this newfound inquisitiveness all equals a Mommy who is verbally beaten down by the end of the day.

Please tell me this phase ends soon. Like, tomorrow. That would make me happier than a pig in shit.

2 comments:

Meggan said...

As soon as he is out of the phase, Avery will jump right into it!!

QueenBee said...

It will end, probably not tomorrow though, but just as soon as it goes away, something else will come and it just might drive you to drink. I am not kidding.