Okay back to Avery's BIG party! It was such a great time! Aside from some mild hysteria about swine flu, it was a complete success! I had ordered black and orange tablecloths and my sister made the most adorable centerpieces. There were pink and purple balloons (because I still wanted it to be a girly halloween birthday party) and frilly girly decorations. It all turned out perfectly!
I arranged an activity for the kids to do so they wouldn't be running wild the whole time and it worked like a charm. They really enjoyed decorating their foam pumpkins! The food was good and the cake...OH MY GOD!!! The cake was AMAZING! For reals, I've never had such a tasty cake. Mad props to Sweet Eats Bakery in Marlton, NJ. I just may go order another cake for me to have for dinner tonight. It was that good. We had a few extra slices leftover and my mom and I inhaled them out of fear that my dad or Big Poppa would get to them. And I don't regret doing that for one minute.
Avery loved being sung to but wasn't too interested in her vegan smash cake. Can't say I blame her though. It tasted like ass. Especially compared to the big mama cake that was so good I wanted to rub it all over myself. But Avie Baby got so tired near the end of the party that she curled up on me and crashed. She's my little cuddler so this isn't far fetched. But it's so sweet and I hope it never changes. Luke was never a cuddler, he was more the kissing type and still is. But there really is nothing better than a sweet smelling baby all curled up under your chin snoozing away.
I'm going to try and upload pictures through another site and stick it on here as a slideshow. I'm not sure what else to do until I sort out this iPhoto mess. Check back and hopefully there will be some pics up!


3 comments:
We should all eat cake AND NEVER regret it for one minute!! Can't wait to see pictures!! I have iphoto too and never have had a problem. No clues on how to help, except to call or email them directly and ask them!! Have a great day!!
I've thought about that cake more than once this week. Had a great time! Thank you!
Sounds like fun. I love the pics below. Is the vegan cake b/c of her tummy issues?
Post a Comment