2 Weeks
My sweet Avie Baby turns one today! I can't believe it's been a year since she was born. I know it sounds so cheesy but it really does feel like just yesterday that I was being induced. Unfortunately, Mamacita is sick with a nasty cold on her special day. She was up off and on all night and has been a snotty mess. I pray that she's better by Sunday for her big birthday party. It would really suck to have a birthday party without the birthday girl.
To my Avery...
I love you as high as the sky and as big as Heaven. Happy birthday, A-Pie!


3 comments:
She is so beautiful Amy! I hope Big Papa is ready for the fight that's he's gonna have with the boys who come a calling!! Happy Birthday Avery!!
Priceless. Time flies. Embrace it all. Happy Birthday Avery from Pensacola, FL
Beautiful!!! <3
Post a Comment