Monday, October 12, 2009

Quick Update

I haven't had a free minute to update on Avery's friday of fun. Everything went well for the most part. The doctor had a hard time getting the scope around a bend in her small intestine so now they want to send her for an Upper GI to rule out an anatomical deformity. We go for that on Wednesday. Awesome.

Hopefully we get the results from the endoscopy and flex sig this week and will know something. Anything.

I'll be back to my regular blogging asap. Hopefully it will be something fun. Although that's not likely.

2 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

Love to hear from you ,,, no matter what the message!! Have a good week... hope you are singing those silly songs with Luca... you did get that cd, right? Maybe you told me already... I am old. Can't remember shit! Talk to you soon!

Amy said...

Hey Diana! We did get the CD and so far he's loving them! We haven't mastered them all just yet though. Things have been a little hectic but he loves doing silly dances to them! Thanks again!