Saturday, November 7, 2009

Screw you, candy corn song!!!

Who watches Nick Jr.? Oh come on...just admit to it. Sure, your kid might watch but so do you.

So who knows the "I don't like candy corn" song that Moose E. Moose sings? It's quite catchy and admittedly, I've memorized it. 

Here it is if you've never had the pleasure of watching/listening to it over and over and over and over and over. "I DON'T LIKE CANDY CORN!"

But if I have to hear my kid wake up one more morning asking for, "candy corn, candy corn, candy corn" I just might become homicidal. All day long this kid wants that damn candy corn song. 

Well guess what? They aren't even playing it anymore because Halloween is over. Which makes the kid want the damn song even more!!! And try to make a 2 year old understand that the network won't air the song anymore because the holiday is over. Yeah, that's not working out so well for me.

If any Nick Jr. execs are reading this...please start selling a DVD of the Moose E. Moose songs that you sing in between the regularly scheduled programs. I can guarantee you'll make an ass load of money off them. Hell, I'll buy a few copies!

6 comments:

Sherrie said...

That is one of THE most annoying songs EVAH! My hubby HATES it. He's like turn that crap off. Our little one loves all things Yo Gabba Gabba though, and they're just as bad darn it! ;)

Diana Lesjak said...

Feel your pain!! We are hooked on Dinosaur Train around here!!! That, and Word World, both with catchy little tunes. When he asks for it... SING it for him.. go on, over and over and over again!

Unknown said...

I like lots of other things, but I don't like candy corn. I memorized it last year.

Bre said...

Is it sad that I know that it's Moose 'A' Moose, not Moose 'E' Moose?? What? I watch it too much, as well? Yeah, well, whatever makes them STOP screaming!

Amy said...

SHIT! It's 'A' instead of 'E'...clearly we're newer to Nick Jr. And some of us actually interact with our children during the day instead of just plop them in front of the tv, Bre. Pft.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Just stumbled upon your blog... you're the third or fourth person I've heard from who had the exact same sentiments for that song! I've never heard it... I'm sure it's only a matter of time, my daughter isn't quite old enough yet!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com