Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm not dead!

I'll be back to blogging soon. I'm insanely busy with some family stuff. My sister is having brain surgery this week so we're focusing on her right now!
I've got some good stuff up my sleeve though so stay tuned!

5 comments:

Kelly Syferd said...

Amy, please know Jil and your whole family are in my thoughts. I just can't imagine the stress you all must feel but I do know that Jil is one tough beyotch and she is going to be just fine.
Kick some ass at the benefit and stay strong for Jil. XOXO

Diana Lesjak said...

Prayers for your sister! I'll be here, no worries!

Kate R said...

Thinking about you guys let me know if you need anything!

Colleen said...

I hope your sister's okay. Brain surgery...geez! I'm thinking of you and your family.

Cammie said...

Keeping Jil in my prayers, hope tonight goes awesome. Love you guys!