Thursday, February 25, 2010

"If you love something, set it free. If it returns, it's yours forever..."

She has returned to me. My love.

You might remember back here when I vented about my new car. You see, I was bullied by my husband and car dealer owning friend to turn in my lease early and to get a different car entirely.

Now if you know me, you know that I do not get bullied. I do not succumb to pressure very easily. I was never the victim of peer pressure when I was growing up. It wasn't my style. So when I gave in to them and ended up hating my car, I made sure to remind Big Poppa every.single.time we got into and out of that dumb f'ing car.

Eventually I got so annoying wore him down and he gave in. Smart man. This past weekend I got my beautiful Pathfinder back. I love her. And nothing, particularly a butthead spouse, will come between us again.

2 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

Good for you Amy... stand your ground. Those are great cars!! Is the new smell still there even after your last post????

QueenBee said...

That's what I'm talking about. Make it do what it do.