Saturday, September 19, 2009

No is the new Yes...at least in Avery's world.



And this is what followed...





Guess I need to start putting the gate up, um, properly? Blech. That's such a pain in the ass.

3 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

Amy dear... not to sure you FIRM voice is all that firm!! You are too cute!! Yes, its time to install the gate correctly since you are the least authoritive parent I have ever heard!! Who could be stern to sweet little Avery... you just can't help yourself! She is just the cutest thing! Did Luca like his music I sent? Hope so! I hope all else is well and that you are settling into your new home!

Meggan said...

I just laughed my ass off at your "Oh my god" muttered under your breath! Logan runs to us and gives us hugs and kisses when we tell him no.

QueenBee said...

Let me just enjoy this moment of laughter at my desk.