It's all my friend Cindy's fault. She had to go and have the most adorable little boy on Monday. I got my grubby (but clean) hands on him last night and the fever hit. I decided I was going to jump Big Poppa's bones when I got home. But he figured me out and denied me quicker than you can blink an eye. Smart man.
There's not a whole lot happening on the kid front. Avery still won't nap unless I'm holding her. Luca is getting into more and more trouble. I swear the kid can get into things like never before. It's like he hit a new level of mischief.
I'll be back to my regular, pointless blogging soon. I've been pre-occupied with getting the house ready to be put on the market. Which I still really don't want to do but whatevs.


4 comments:
Oh I feel ya! I want another asap! Tiny just seems so independent and only wants to hang out with sister and play. I needs me a little baby dangit! Hmmm, perhaps a boy this round. Either way, I think we are ready for the next, boy or girl.
Just say no! LOL!!! I would love another one, but the hubby derails that train as soon as the thought leaves my mouth.
Don't worry about the house. We just sold ours, after about 5 months, and now are soooo much happier! (We are doing a rent then buy to make sure the house is good for us!)
you are SO much younger than me, but already so freakin' hilarious?!
i call bullshit.
and i totally hear you on the baby fever thing...i see one, i want to eat it. but then i flash back to 03:00am feedings and incessant screaming that makes me want to gouge my eyeballs out with a spoon so that it will stop.
andy
p.s. nice to meet ya'...always awesome to find another mom who doesn't fake rainbows and fluffy shit and wave it in other moms faces like they're perfect:)
My advice would be to take some motrin to break that fever.
Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha
Post a Comment