Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ugh...I can't stand all the old people in the baby aisle!


Every time I go to Heaven Target to get formula for Avie Baby, I inevitably have to deal with the geezers in the baby aisle. This sucks big donkey balls for a couple reasons. Lucky for you, I shall list them.

1. They are usually deaf/hard of hearing. Now, I have nothing against those hard of hearing. I have a very close lesbian lover friend who has an amazingly talented and sweet deaf daughter. But the elderly are another category. Ya know why? Because they're deaf and RUDE! Which leads very nicely into #2.

2. I say, 'excuse me' very politely so that I can maneuver to the end of the aisle for the formula I need (generic Target brand...only the best for my Princess), but they don't hear me or just don't care because they don't move an inch. So I'm left to squeeze my cart in between them and the shelves.

3. They smell like moth balls. Yeah I said it. 

Ok, so maybe not all of them. But a lot of them. And it makes me throw up in my mouth.

And ya know what? What are they doing in the baby aisle anyway? I understand that Johnson & Johnson baby wash smells good and everything, but can't they find a regular soap in the ADULT soap aisle to use? Or maybe Target needs to separate the formula/baby food aisle with the soap/rash cream/baby wipes aisle.

Ok, I'll be stepping off my soapbox now. And I'll probably trip and fall on the way because karma is coming to get me.

6 comments:

Cammie said...

you know if you just nursed your kids until they were 5 like Ryann does.

see that was funny because she will never see it.

bwahahaha

yeah formula!

Amy said...

yeah, and while i'm at it i'll cloth diaper and make my own baby food and baby wear 24/7...blah blah blah.

bopbopdesigns said...

you say she's just a friend? oh you say she's just a friend?

(I think she's going to be a little hurt by the cross out).

Jacqui said...

kiss kiss

QueenBee said...

This was so hilarious that laughing out loud would be an understatement. Smell like moth balls...I'm glad you wrote what I was thinking. Maybe they need to divert back to baby formula for their own digestive reasoning. LOL. When I get old, I'm just sticking to saltine crackers and ranch dip and maybe throw some green onions in there to keep the younger generation out my face.

Meggan said...

Interesting pic of the old person peeing in the middle of the aisle!!