So yesterday was our fourth wedding anniversary and guess what we did? We spackled! Go ahead, be jealous. We lead exciting lives so it's easy to be envious. Ok, now stop laughing at me. We spent our wedding anniversary spackling the basement wall in preparations to sell the house. And by the way, I think I'm suffering from some mental disorder. I actually planned Avery's baptism for Sunday and then decided to put the house on the market on Monday. What the hell was I thinking??? Talk about overwhelming. And I swear to God, all these house repairs better be worth it and we better get an offer fast. Actually, I take that back. My realtor better hope we get an offer fast since she's the one ordering all this work on the house.
Quick update on the kids...Luca is over his pink eye or "boo boo eyeball" as he liked to say. It was pretty gross but so far I was able to keep it contained to just him. I'm patting myself on the back for that one. He sings all the time now and it's freaking adorable! His best songs thus far are Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, Take Me Out to the Ball Game, and Life is a Highway (the Rascal Flatts version). Avery is thisclose to crawling. She gets up on all fours and just lunges herself forward. Every time she does it the hubster and I watch and wait for that first little crawl. I'm not quite sure why I'm this excited about her crawling (especially since she's only 8 months old) because it only means more work for me but whatevs. It's the little things!


4 comments:
Your babies are darling!! Good luck with the house sale. I pray its quick for you. Did you bury St Joseph????
your kids are so disgustingly cute that my uterus just twitched.
when that happens i usually just need to go and goo over a baby for a few minutes to remind myself of the scabbed nipples and projectile vomiting @ 0200am.
but they're still adorable:)
andy
p.s. have fun spackling!
Ok so you spackled on your anniversary, at least you two spent it together..hahaha. At first when I read it, I had to go back and re-read because I thought it said yall spanked. We won't hold the no commenting against ya, after all, we do have a life outside of blogging. I see your darling angels and think that I'm glad it's not me, because I have a 16 and 13 year old and I can hardly wait until they are out of the house. Your kids age would only delay the process. :-)
You should credit me for that picture of Avery, the white of my shirt is making glisten like a Cullen.
Post a Comment