And how bad is this? I don't even pack the proper way. I'm too lazy. My version of packing is throwing shit in a box and taping it shut. Now if it's a breakable object then I will try to throw some newspaper around it and then toss it into a box but overall, I just don't care about packing. I don't really own anything that is super meaningful. My china is meaningful but I still have the original boxes they were packed in which they'll just go right back into. So if something happens to break along the way....eh, oh well.
Hmmmm...let's see what else is new. I still hate my car. That hasn't changed.
Oh, I know. Can I discuss my love for the show Tori and Dean? It does kinda bother me that Dean seems to be a bit of a puss but all in all, I still like it. They seem real and down to earth and the kids are super cute! One thing that totally grosses me out...Tori's boobs. Anyone ever notice when she bends over and it looks like the skins is just going to rip off her chest? Ewwwwwwww! It makes me cringe every time. Is that just a bad boob job or something?

See what I mean? Grodey!


3 comments:
grodey to the max!! Horrific boob job if you ask me. I remember moving from our first house. It was sad. My good friend and neighbor stood in the driveway crying as we pulled away. It was harder to leave good friends behind ( even though we were moving 10 minutes away... it felt so much farther than next door!) But soon enough your new home will ease all the sadness and friends will remain friends, you just have to work a little harder at it!! How in the world are you finding time to pack?? Hopefully you have some help with your babies...
looking at that pic...i declare I thought it was part of the outfit....stop it...hahaha. Ok, so you got to pack up now..just do like they do in the movies...chain yourself to the oak tree and then click your heels and say, "there's no place like home". If anything comes out of this, let me know.
Good luck packing...understand how you feel. And yep...ITA about T's boobs. Geez louise...come on now. But the show is FAB! I can't wait to see what they'll do next. My hubby loves Dean and all his s*x antics. LOL!
Post a Comment