So here are some solutions to my little conundrum...
1. Sell out. Become someone I'm not. Actually start to post nice things about my kids. It would be like typing through rose colored glasses. And rose colored glasses are just too Elton John for my taste.
2. Pay people to be my followers. Except I'm broke so that wouldn't work so well. Unless people would be willing to take payment via sexual favors...bow chicka wow wow! (I know Cammie would be ALL over this one!)
3. Get my blog listed on every one of those Blog Directory websites as possible. Except I already barely squeeze in enough time to blog as it is. So finding time to do said solution probably wouldn't happen.
4. Fuck it. This isn't a high school popularity contest. But come on...doesn't it kind of feel that way sometimes? We all know who the "cool" bloggers are. They're like the leaders of the Pink Ladies and we're all just the little Patty Simcoxs' of the blogosphere.
So, for you 5 or 6 people who actually leave me comments...what are your thoughts on this?


10 comments:
SITS will feature your favorite 3 posts if you change the swear words for the day in THOSE posts. How on earth do you think I was featured?
i pondered over the same shit last year and came up with different themes for every day for the week...ie: titty tuesday.
it was alright for a while, but then people got sick of seeing only my rack and started hassling me for random booby pictures so i had to put a stop on the whole breast fest.
andy
LOL! I'm with you! So with you. I barely have time to write and the blogs I'm following! I started this thing for my own benefit anyway...when in the hell did followers start to matter! I like your design.
Ok... I am old... I don't care if I am popular. I found you somehow ... maybe you left a comment somewhere and I visited one time and could not stop laughing at your posts! You are funny so I like to read everything you post! I like to take pictures so I joined a couple sites that do challenges with that... The others I follow definitely have taught me things about life (Daily Scoop, C Jane, and of course nieniedialogues) I blog to keep record of my life with these beautiful grandkids of mine... not one to ever write in a journal so this was a perfect forum for me!! Does that answer your question?? Mailing to you tomorrow... check out my blog for the girls singing one of the songs we love!!
Oh yeah... by the way... you will never see my at a blogging conference!!
I choose #4. I don't think I'd keep coming back to read your fun writing if it was seen through rose colored glasses.
Hi! I'm Diana...aka...MeMe's wonderful daughter! I've secretly been checking out your blog (after my mom told me your hilarious ER story!) I found that especially funny cause I'm a nurse in a Pediatric ER. Anyway, you crack my shit up...I'm a follower. See, you're more popular than you even knew!
So wait, are you a Diana Junior??? HA! I have to say I LOVE that!
And thanks for reading! I'm sure as a nurse in the Peds ER, you get the best of the best!
I say keep doing what you been doing. I may not come on here every single day but when I do come, I will leave you a comment. People can't change because of someone else....stay being you.
I personally pay people. But that's just me.
Post a Comment