
I'm weak in its presence. I can't stay away. It's like heaven on a cracker! Most people prefer to eat it warm or hot which technically is how its supposed to be consumed. But I've never really been a technical kind of gal so I just eat it as is. I think God sent it to me to brighten my days a little. Well, either God or the fine culinary Wegmans Gods. Same diff. Either way, I thank them for such an honorable contribution to the world of fine foods.
And ps - no, we will not be discussing the amounts of cheese, milk, mayonnaise, eggs, salt and butter it contains. Actually, I think the ingredient list should read: "Deliciousness." Nor will we be discussing that in a single 2 tbsp. serving there are 12 grams of fat and 130 calories. What I WOULD like to point out is that 10% of that itty bitty serving is calcium. And 4% is vitamin A. That's like, an assload of calcium and vitamin A!
So actually, I'm doing my body some good by eating 30 servings. Which in turn means there is no need to workout today, right? HA! Take that Jillian Michaels!


6 comments:
Holy shit that sounds awesome. I make a buffalo chicken dip that is to die for.
Can't wait to taste this deliciousness on a cracker myself!! Never heard of it. Where do you buy it?
That calcium & vitamin A cancels out that fat & calories.
Whoa...that sounds like it should be packaged DELISH.
Glad I dont see it here. Cause my waistline would be pissed :)
Good for you. Enjoy life.
They were sampling at wegmans around superbowl last year. Dan and I indulged and took it to a party--it's fantastic. This line of "Deliciousness" also comes in several other flavors...uh oh!!!
Post a Comment