Sunday, January 3, 2010

Back and ready for a new year of blogging!

My hope is to get back to my light hearted blog of days past. Things have been super busy as I'm sure you all (the whole 2 of you that actually read this blog) can relate.

So on that note, let's discuss my New Years Resolutions!

1. To get Luca to stop saying "oh shit" all.day.long. I might not be as worried about him saying it if he weren't using it in the proper context. Unfortunately, he is. And it's so freaking hard not to laugh at him.

2. To get Avery sleeping in until a more appropriate hour. Say, 6am? That's not too much to ask, right?

3. Oh and while we're on Avery...to break her bottle obsession. Homegirl loves her some bottles. She was ready to be done with them a couple months ago but her GI doctor wouldn't let me stop because of this special formula she's on. Well, now she's hooked. And gets royally pissed when you hand her a sippy instead of her beloved bottle.

4. Drink more wine. Hello, my kids are 14 months apart...this is a crucial one for my sanity!

5. Complete the 30 day Shred. Even though Jillian Michaels and her stupid plank positions can suck my butt.

6. Quit the SAHM gig. While I love being home with my kids, I've been on a couple interviews recently and it re-ignited something. I think I'm ready to venture back out into the working world. Plus the money would be so clutch right now.

7. Get my new car and say peace out to the stupid one I have now. Well, say peace out and hand it over to Big Poppa.

8. See my bestest friend, Porno Bean, some more. I miss her. She doesn't even read this blog so I'm not trying to earn brownie points. I just miss her and want to see her more.

9. Stop eating ice cream after I've worked out. Kind of counteractive, no?

10. Marry my iPhone. It seriously rocks my world.

Happy New Year, ya'll!!!

3 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

Happy New Year Amy... Your resolutions sound reasonable. Porno Bean should be reading your blog, you should drink more, your really should skip the ice cream and continue on the 30 day Shred. Forget about the Oh Shit stuff, bottle stuff, nothing you can do about that!! Ha. We adults were throwing around the "Shut the Hell up" and "BITCHES" all New Years Eve.. can't wait to see what Sarah and Molly come up with!! That dam rock band just does something to ya!!

Belinda said...

Hi, i found your blog via Diana (Meme) and i love reading it! Your number 4 is especially important in my house and my kids are 2.5yrs apart!! Thanks, Belinda

QueenBee said...

And I'm sure you could go on and on about this and that, right? 6am is a pretty decent hour, but let's try to push it to 7:30 instead. 14 months apart. WOW...when my mom had my oldest sister and went for her 6 week check up, she was pregnant again with my 2nd sister, they are 10 months apart. Can't do it, no way, no how.