Friday, January 29, 2010

Peeing in the dark.

You know your life has hit a new low when you sneak into the bathroom to pee and don't dare turn the lights on because then the kids would know you were in there and it's your only chance for some peace and quiet for two minutes.

And that was the worlds longest run on sentence.

That is all.

4 comments:

Diana Lesjak said...

You win the prize! shhhhhhhh....

Cammie said...

I feel your pain

Muppet Soul said...

Oh my gosh... I thought of you the other day - my friend, who has a 9 month old, just found out she's two months pregnant. I think I wiped the horrified look off of my face quickly enough... lol

QueenBee said...

Been there, done that. I've even tried to hold it tight so that my pee would trickle down slowly instead of showering down.