Why?
Because you don't leave me any comments. You're lurking. Stalking. A peeping Tom. At least have the decency to peek in my window, see me naked, and say, "hey Ame, your fat ass need to lose a few pounds." At least it's something!
So in honor of my no love leaving blog readers, I've composed a list of why I feel as if I get no love. Without further ado...
1. I curse too much. My answer to that? Fucking deal with it.
2. I refer to my kids as Satan's children. So they aren't really Satan's kid. They are Big Poppa's. But they certainly act like Satan's kids most days. And if you have kids, you can relate. And if you are all about loving God and not Satan, well, then just replace Satan for Judas. (And yes, I needed to ask Big Poppa who another "villain" type guy from the Bible was. His response, "from the New Testament?" Christ. God bless his heart. And he's still giving me a hard time that Judas is still not being used in the right context. Sweet Jesus.)
3. I use too many of these: "..." You know how people grossly overuse that certain punctuation mark. I think its called an ellipsis. Yeah, color me guilty. I love me some ellipsis...
4. I drink too much. But that would just be a crazy, silly excuse for not commenting. Therapy is WAY more expensive then a $20 bottle of Baileys. Duh.
5. My kids are so cute that they knock you out of your chairs rendering you unconscious and therefore unable to leave a comment.
Yeah. I like that last one. I'm gonna go with it. So in an effort to not knock you unconscious with their adorableness, I will omit pics of the kids in this post. Hopefully that will encourage you to comment.
You don't have to tell me your life story. I probably won't read it anyway (I kid, I kid). Just give me a HOLLER or ask a question! Whatevuh...I'm an OPEN book!


11 comments:
Hey... show me the kids! I do love your blog! I love how you curse, how you kids call satan daddy, I love these ... too, love that you drink and party, and Yes... your kids are way cute! You have a gift for gab, it's really is a talent!! Keep it up!
I know you will understand that the real problem is that my own kids have rendered my brain useless, as children do. You crack me up though.
How about #6 - I'm too lazy to comment b/c I read blogs in my Google reader and it would require an extra click or two for me to go to the actual blog and comment.
bite me I comment
hahahahahahaahahahaha
yeah cammie - you comment. but only when not preoccupied with your klepto tendencies.
and lauren - doesn't the extra clicking add points to your biggest loser diet or something? i think so.
kat - i understand 100%!!!
I'll second the laziness excuse! Don't stop posting because people aren't commenting though...yours is the most entertaining blog I follow!
Love the blog Amy! It gives me a moment to laugh and de-stress for a minute or so a day :)
I have been lurking, I won't lie!! I enjoy it though and was looking forward to a reunion recap. I will comment more as I understand...I get like 200 hits a day and only roughly 15 comments. Lurkers...
i really should be thanking you all because she clearly gets it from me......so - muah muah thank you very much!
I don't comment, Amy, because anything I would say would be completely inadequate. You crack my shit up and my comments could never match up to your hilarious story telling! Keep it up! :-)
Post a Comment