Thursday, May 28, 2009

Observant much?

It's not even 7am here in my loving home and already things are deteriorating in front of my eyes.

Big Poppa was about to get in his car to leave for work while I sat at the dining room table feeding the kids. Then I heard his cell phone interfering with the tv in the other room and realized that he'd forgotten it. So, being the caring and thoughtful wife that I am, I jump up from the table to catch him before he leaves. But what do I do in the meantime? Slam my achilles into the edge of the dining room table and take a huge fucking chunk out of it. I won't post a picture of it since I wouldn't want you all to barf all over your pretty computers. Oh but it gets better...

I run hop over to the sliding glass doors (that are never used because the deck isn't finished yet) and pull them back to get Big Poppa's attention where I find this...

That would be crayon ALL OVER both of my sliding glass doors (the other door isn't pictured). And the kicker? I have no fucking clue when he did it! Sneaky little turd. So on top of the 35 other things I have to do today, I can add cleaning the doors to the list. 

And I'd like to thank my wonderful sister Ryann for causing this. You see, she has these markers that are specifically for coloring on glass doors. They clean off easily but the problem is that she lets Luca do it at her house and we don't have those same easy clean off markers at my house. So Luke thinks he can use anything to color on the glass doors now. So, Ryann...I'll be awaiting your arrival this afternoon to clean off my doors. It's the least you can do.

2 comments:

Cammie said...

methinks you may be waiting awhile

Unknown said...

Maybe he & my Baby Girl should go into the mural painting business together.