Sunday, May 31, 2009

Easy come, easy go

And no, I'm not talking about my virginity. 

I speak of the yardsale I had the other day with a couple of my girlfriends. I made about $70 (suhweeeet!) and walked in the front door only for Big Poppa to take the money right out of my purse and head out to Home Depot. WHA???? 

Hubs and my brother in law's were all working on finishing our deck and supplies were needed. So there it went. There might be $20 left of it if we're lucky. UGH! So guess what I'm doing next weekend? Having another yard sale to make up for the money that Home Depot made. Bastards. 

But that being said, our deck is beautiful! YAY! Just in time to sell the house....WOOOO-fucking-HOOOO!

3 comments:

Cammie said...

I likey!!

The Rambler said...

Nice deck.

Can you sell some of my stuff too?

Unknown said...

All it needs is a lounge chair & a table with a cocktail on it.