So, I found this over at Sherrie's blog, and I thought I could put my sarcastic touch on it. Here are 8 things about me...
8 things I'm looking forward to...
1. Not having this headache tomorrow (fingers crossed).
2. Amanda's wedding this weekend.
3. Wearing pants that actually fit me to the rehearsal dinner tomorrow night. (the muffin top has been stored away for the time being)
4. The new episode of Southland. (another show for me to be addicted to...awesome!)
5. Sleeping at Amanda's house tomorrow night (translation: NO KIDS!)
6. Warm weather. Because this cold shit is for the fucking birds. I'm over it.
7. A day without hives. But I won't get my hopes up.
8. Consuming alcohol at the wedding. This needs no explanation.
8 things I did yesterday...(proof that my life is lame)
1. Gave Avery her Prevacid.
2. Gave Avery her Amoxicillin.
3. Gave Luca his Zyrtec.
4. Gave Avery her Zantac. Are we seeing a trend here?
5. Took Luca to the pedi.
6. Cuddled with Avery.
7. Read books to Luca.
8. Played cars with Luca.
8 things I wish I could do...
1. Manage the housekeeping better. Or at least maybe just get the energy to actually do some housekeeping.
2. Transform my body back into pre-baby form. I should have taken advantage of it while I had it. I should have whored it out or posed for Playboy or something.
3. Drink like I did in college. I'd be a hurt bag if I did that nowadays!
4. Sit down and read for more than 10 minutes.
5. A back flip. Seriously, how cool would it be for Luke and Avery to be like, "yo, my moms can do a back flip!"
6. Get on the internet from my phone. That would be dangerous for the other drivers on the road though. I'm watching out for YOUR safety people!
7. Milo Ventimiglia. WHAT?! You said 8 things I wish I could DO. A girl can dream!
8. Eat fat free or low calorie foods but I just can't. I need the fully fattening and buttery and salty versions. Don't try and pull any low fat ice cream or reduced calorie salad dressing out on me. You'll be wearing it.
8 shows I watch...(there are SO many more than this too...which is kind of pathetic)
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Southland
3. Parks and Recreation
4. Ghost Whisperer
5. Real Housewives of OC, NYC, Atlanta, ALL OF THEM!!!
6. Heroes
7. 24
8. Without a Trace
8 people I tag...
EVERYONE!!! Because I'm too damn lazy to choose 8 people and then link in your individual blogs. Hey, at least I'm honest, right?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
hi i get hives too. angioedema.....have had it for yars in fact right now my left lower lip feels like it's heading in that direction.......
LOVE it! Hey, is Parks and Recreation good? We've been thinking about adding it to our "watch list". Most of the shows we watch are all serious or either Reality TV. LOL! We could use some comedy and who better than Amy Pohler. :) Love her!
Enjoy your sleep this evening. I don't know who Milo is but I am curious now...
I googled him, reminds me of what you got already ;)
Thanks for stopping by, the support means so much right now.
I too have become addicted to southland. Guess it will replace my ER fix.
Love Love your blog!!!
I did it.. Loved reading yours..
Sherrie - Parks and Recreation is hysterical! But I love me some Amy Pohler.
Post a Comment