
It's that time again! Time to whore out your friends/blog buddies! Add your own Whore-Out Wesnesday post (be sure to grab the button) to your blog and link to us so we can enjoy!
I suck. Whore-Out Wednesday is my "thing" (whatever the f that means) and I missed it. I didn't even realize that today was Thursday. I went to do Wordless Wednesday and that's when it dawned on me that today was actually Thursday. Luckily, I get to change the time stamp. Haha...sucka.
So this week I'd like to whore out Amoxicillin.
A perky if still somewhat temper tantrum fueled toddler. But at least I get a couple smiles a day now. Ah, drugs. I love 'em.


2 comments:
It amazes me how they can be all better after 1 dose!
my little one is stubborn and is a major grouch when sick. Even when she gets her medicine. She prefers to not talk to anyone and lays in bed watching her cartoons. She's 2.
Post a Comment