Wednesday, April 15, 2009


It's that time again! Time to whore out your friends/blog buddies! Add your own Whore-Out Wesnesday post (be sure to grab the button) to your blog and link to us so we can enjoy!

I missed last week because honestly, the days are just all running together at this point. We can't seem to get out from under this cloud of germs. Avery is finally recovering from her bout with pneumonia and Luke was doing good with his second cold/cough of the month and then suddenly broke out in massive hives. So now we're on day 2 of massive hives that Benadryl isn't doing shit for. Hopefully the Zyrtec that the pediatrician gave us will work. I need him back at school tomorrow. I got shit to do!

Ok, this week I'd like to Whore-Out the blog Cake Wrecks. The shit is just funny. The cakes that some "bakers" create are just horrendous! I also love the sarcastic tone of the blog because if you couldn't tell already I too am a bit sarcastic. You know you're hooked when you walk past cakes and look for an especially shitastic one that you can submit to Cake Wrecks. But I don't do that. I'm just sayin' that that's how you know you're addicted. That's all. Right.

So please go enjoy this blog as I do. And I dare you to not get sucked in and stalk you're nearest Acme for big poop looking cakes!

Write your own post on your blog and link it back to mine . Then come back here and post a link to it in the comments!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You make me laugh!! so much! I got shit to do. For real. That's why I start sending them to school when they're 2.
Lovin' me some Cake Wrecks!