I won't get into all the fun details of the wedding (like when the bride's stepfather licked the groom's sister up the arm and onto her face) because who wants to hear that crap, right?! Or the cousin who showed up to the rehearsal dinner in purple (and I mean ELECTRIC purple...not pretty eggplant purple) eyeshadow and eye liner complimented by skull and cross bones knee high socks. Ah, good times!
What I would like to discuss is my lesbian love for Bethenny Frankel from Real Housewives of NYC.

Seriously, I want to grope her. She better pray to sweet loving Jesus that I never come into contact with her. She's fucking hilarious! I enjoy the trainwrecks of the OC and Atlanta as well but Bethenny makes NYC the best. If you have never seen it, you must. She cracks some of the funniest one liners! And the best part is that she's not even a housewife. Homegirl isn't even married. Christ, she doesn't even have a boyfriend. So I'd love to know how she landed this gig but those are just details, right?
I would love to continue discussing my infatuation with Bethenny but my children are whining. Actually, it's just Avery whining. Her and I aren't friends today. 30 minutes until Daddy gets home.......THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!


4 comments:
I knew I liked you.
Bethanny makes the show!
Can you effing believe the stupid thing fight meet crap at the bar with that new housewife Kelly?
How frickin lame was that?
Bethenny is by FAR my favorite on that show!! Love her!
I am so glad I found your blog. Because YOU are freakin' hal. lar. ious!!
That sounds like my kind of wedding! I love a good throw-down! You didn't take those kids, did you? Kids are total buzz-kills!!
Rambler - Kelly is a blubbering idiot. She's like a trainwreck that you can't take your eyes off of. And her face is 20 different shades of orange. Hotness.
SSM - no kids at the wedding. I dumped them at my parent's house!
Post a Comment