
After a whopping 3 days on the market, our house is sold. Now we're in the thick of the inspection bullshit. So my apologies for not being here to update things. I've been completely overwhelmed with 35 million other things. Honestly, all I want to do is run away for a while. Life shouldn't be this stressful. I have two happy babies, a loving husband, a supportive family. I shouldn't be bitching. But I can't seem to pull myself out of this funk. And I can't help but be disappointed when I feel like friends and family aren't there for me either. This would classify as one of those times where I need them to help lift me out of this. Yet...nothing. No one, no where. Sucks.
Luca is sick. Again. That's adding to this funk. I can't seem to get a healthy house. It's been about 2 or 3 months now where at least one person (if not more) is sick. You name it, we've had it. Flu, sinus infection, cold, pink eye, ear infections, croup. Now he's rocking a temperature of 103. I might even consider asking the pedi to put us in quarantine at the hospital for a week. How the hell else are we gonna kick this germy shit?
And finally, I have an admission. I watch Hannah Montana. Actually, I rather ENJOY watching Hannah Montana. So much so that I DVR'd about a dozen episodes yesterday. I really have sunk to a new low.


4 comments:
heehee. Joe and I went through a Hannah staget too....JOE and I. Yeah, talk about a new low
Oh my... I am WORRIED about you!! You do sound like you need a BREAK!! But, you could be wanting to watch something worse, so its all good. Get a sitter... speak up, maybe your family just isn't in tune enough to see you might need some help. Ask someone to watch the boogers and then get out of the house just you and your hubby. Wish I could help you... take care Amy!
Ok let's make it happen. Get up and moving. Eat a candy bar or a popsicle while watching Hannah. Don't you dare fall into the slumps. You did bathe, right? Just checking. Glad your house is sold, now do what you got to do to get your family well or you'll be too sick to blog. Don't make me come over there with a switch in my hand.
Thanks girls! I'm okay...just a little funk that I'll snap out of.
I plan to eat nothing but crap and alcohol tonight while I watch my DVR'd Hannah Montana.
Post a Comment