Quick funny story about how my trucker's mouth is gonna get me in trouble in the very near future. So I pick Luke up from school and we're turning onto our side street. There is a stoplight less than 30 yards from the street so people block our street all the time. It sucks because then we have to sit there and hold up all the traffic behind us. So anyway, I'm pulling up towards the street and see that douchebag Jeep Liberty is about to block the street (even though there is a big "DO NOT BLOCK THE INTERSECTION" sign). So what do I say? "Well that's not very smart or legal of you Mr. Jeep Liberty." "Don't fucking do it asshole face." To which my sweet echo in the backseat repeats, "hole face!" Ah! I didn't think he was that far into the repeating phase yet. And can we say close call?!?!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
I'm a forgetful, bad mouthed idiot!
Who goes to the grocery store for an item, buys 30 other things that weren't on your list to begin with and then forgets the item you originally went there for??? God, I'm an asshole sometimes. And I didn't even realize it until I got home and thought, "FUCK! BABY FOOD!" Oh well. Avery can suck on some Puffs until I get back to the store. Maybe she'll even try out some Cheerios if she's lucky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Look out... he'll be cussing like a truck driver in no time!! How do you draw that line through your words, Amy? Very clever!!
My kids are like freakin' parrots.
Children pick up on a lot. I remember when I was spelling everything around the house and I spelled out B-I-K-E and my daughter said, "I'm getting a bike." I was like what the heck!! Your baby was cussing cause he didn't have any baby food. hahaha
How dare that jeep liberty! ....oh wait, I drive a jeep liberty. Snap!
I accidentally let "a**hole" slip in front of my niece the other day, and sure enough... she repeated it in front of her mama, "Aunt Julie said stupid a**hole"....I don't think I'll be asked to babysit anytime soon. If I knew it was that easy, I might have made that "mistake" long ago... :)
Post a Comment