Did anyone watch Katie Holmes do her little dance routine on 'So You Think You Can Dance' last night? I have to say that it was pretty lame. I totally could have done that routine and I have NO dance experience unless you consider grinding up on random dudes in bars and clubs to be dance experience. Then I would have been considered a pro in college!
So my birthday was last week. Thanks for all the happy birthday wishes blog buddies. Pft. Whatevs. But tomorrow is what I've been looking forward to for a month now. My 3 sisters and I are best friends (yes we call each other slut/whore/skank...it's love). We hang out, by choice, and just love being together and picking on each other. Anyway, my birthday was the 17th and my sister's birthday was the 21st so the 4 of us are going to the beach tomorrow, sans hubbies and kids, for a day of relaxation, trashy magazines, gossip and laughing! YAY!
I've also decided that Big Poppa may not make it another day if he keeps waking Avery up with his damn alarm clock. Seriously?! The man knows that when it goes off it wakes her up. At 6am! Which leads to supreme crankiness because she isn't ready to wake up at 6am! And no, she doesn't sleep in our bed. She just has super high res ears that pick up noises within a 5 mile radius which means whatever happens in our bedroom, all of 5 feet away, is heard. Of course she doesn't go back to sleep after that. But check it...I made a deal with hubs at dinner last night that when she wakes up that early he needs to take her downstairs with him while he gets ready for work while I stay upstairs and sleep in a little longer. HAHA! I think he may have been temporarily insane to have agreed to it. Who cares though. I'm going with it.
Ok, I could keep going with the totally random shit in my head but I won't because the kid is gonna be late for school AGAIN if I don't get my ass in gear. I swear we're late more than we're on time. If this is practice for REAL school (not daycare "school") then we're fuuuuucked and little man will be on attendance probation as a kindergartener!


4 comments:
Totally lame... She can't dance! Have a great day at the beach... catch up on all the latest gossip and then let us all hear your views about it! As a preschool teacher, and just so you know, we have a name for you late moms!!!
i have maintained my constant level of "lateness" since having kids.
it suits me well.
andy:)
p.s. you should gouge out your husbands brain through his ear the next time the alarm clock wakes up your baby. no, not really...but you should threaten him just the same. or offer a BJ for him to never do it again. it would be worth it to sleep in, i think.
Yeah. Lame & I don't think she can sing either! She just needs to stay on the compound with her wierd ass husband!
And in about 2 weeks, we'll be running late for Pre-K & 2nd grade.
What...Katie Holmes on So You Think You Can Dance? Must find somewhere so I can agree with the lameness.
Post a Comment