Thursday, July 23, 2009

Please help me understand Jon Gosselin.

The latest with this confused dad of 8 hypocritical asshat is that he's parading around the French Riviera with his soon to be ex-wife's plastic surgeon's daughter (did you follow that?) as well as the Hampton's with Lindsay Lohan's formerly incarcerated father. Say whaaaaaat??!?!

Correct me if I'm wrong but was this not the same man who said he didn't like that when he went out in public he was always 'Jon & Kate + 8'? And he just wanted to be a normal guy? Which is why he wanted to stop the show (and Kate didn't because she's an attention whore and likes all the freebies)? Please someone stop if I start making shit up. 

I'm also getting sick of hearing that their "#1 priority is the children." I can believe that with Kate because she hasn't left the kids at all to run around town with a new boyfriend or ex-convict. But seriously, has Jon even seen his kids for more than a few days since the split? Because me thinks he's been busier with his new bachelor pad in NYC, his lady friends, and his new 21 year old shopping partner (because seriously, what 30 year old father of 8 would dress like such a metro douchebag). 

Jon, get the damn earrings out of your head and your head out of your ass! You look like a tool!


7 comments:

MammaDucky said...

He DOES look like a tool! Hot damn! I've been searching for the perfect word to describe his current look. My only thoughts towards this is he's finally free of Kate's horrible horrible hair, I mean bitchiness and he just doesn't know how to handle himself just yet. Can they just fall off the face of the Earth? PLEASE?

QueenBee said...

Both Jon and Kate are crazy.

Crazee Juls said...

I agree. Jon = crazee (and not in a good way!) He hit his midlife crisis early? He's too immature for the responsibility of raising 8 kids???? No it can't be either of those... It must be that he is, indeed, a douchebag.

Amy said...

Yup, I was thinking the same thoughts! Like your blog! You say it like it is! Love it!

Amy a blogger from Nebraska

Unknown said...

Thank you! I just want to bitchslap his face! Asshat, for sure! I love your original cuss words! I knew when I saw those earrings on the break-up show, he was ready to par-tay.

bopbopdesigns said...

you kill me, love it.

cindy said...

Agreed...

those poor kids